Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hello my crafty friends!

Last night I finished sending out all of the emails notifying vendors of their status in the show.  If you applied but did not receive an email check your junk folder.  If you still don't see anything let me know and I will resend.  Everyone gets an email from me regardless of if you got in or not.

I just want to say thank you to all who applied for the holiday show.  I know I say this every time, but it is very difficult having to turn people away.  I hope people don't take it personally.  It is never a reflection of the quality of your work.  I am acting more like a curator of a show and I do my best to present a selection of vendors who for one jive with the ideas and principles of Queen City Craft and also who as a group will mesh well.

So thanks again for the support.  I will be posting the final vendor here on the website later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment