Thursday, November 6, 2008

QCC news

Happy Thursday everyone!

Thanks to everyone who has been reading so far. Keep spreading the word. Tell your friends and link us on your blog if you can.

I just wanted to mention a couple of things today.

1. After next Monday's Crafter Spotlight I will be only doing them once a month. If you are interested in being featured please visit the submissions page to view the guidelines.

2. Remember to submit any craft shows or events you are doing for our bulletin board. Again see the submissions pages for more details.

3. Be patient with me as I adjust things around here. Some topics and when they get posted might change. For instance the Inspire me Wednesday topic has been changed to Drops of inspiration. I didn't want to be limited to just posting these once a week. As the blog evolves other topics may change and most certainly get added.

If you have any ideas or tips send me an email kacey@subsixstudios.com

Here is a FREE emboidery pattern from Sublime Sisters

enjoy!

xoxo
Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment