Please read the following application information and terms and conditions before applying.
The Queen City Craft Bazaar is a juried show and supports crafters and artists who appeal to the "indie art and craft scene". This is NOT a fine craft show. Customers of the QCCB come to this show because it has a reputation for having a unique collection of vendors and a mix of products not normally found at most "fine art and craft" shows.
We strive to show a balance of product categories, veteran crafters and new applicants in every show. We tend to get a large amount of jewelry and pottery/ceramics applications. It is difficult to jury this show and have to reject lots of talented vendors, but we try to stay true to the vibe of the show. Before applying please take a look around the website and decide if you think your work will be a good fit. I say this only because I think it is important for the success of the vendors to make sure the shows you do are the right fit for your work. Rejection for this show does not exclude you from reapplying in the future, nor does being a past vendor mean you will get chosen this time around.
We are offering two levels for vendors. Bottom floor in the main train station room is $50 and will have approximately 30-35 vendors. Top floor which is on street level at One Main Street is $40 and will have approximately 10 vendors.
- Application deadline is Friday 3/26
- Vendors will be notified by Monday 3/29
- Vendor fees if accepted will be due no later than: Monday 4/5*
- Booth spaces: 6ft x 4 ft. Tables and chairs are NOT included.
- Cost for one booth space $40 for the top floor and $50 for the bottom floor.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations.
- You are not permitted to sell or trade your space.
- Vendors may only sell handmade products as reflected in their application.
- It is expected that all vendors will be ready and able to sell at time of event opening and may not leave any earlier than the end of show.
- Queen City Craft is not responsible for any loss, or damage of personal property, equipment, and/or valuables.
Please send the following info to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3/26
Application begins here:
What level are you requesting? Top floor is $40 / bottom floor is $50:
Are you a past vendor?
please remember this does not guarantee you a spot
What types of products do you make?
What is the price range of your merchandise?
Are there any special space needs that you have for your space?
*If you don’t have a website/etsy shop/flickr account/ blog that shows pictures of your work, please send up to 4 pictures to email@example.com
. Make sure that these pictures are small files and are jpeg format.
Thanks and good luck!
Thanks and good luck!