Waterbury, Vermont celebrates the Stowe Street Arts Festival on July 18, 2009!
Reserve your spot now to show, share and sell your work at this fun, welcoming and well-attended annual event. We're taking the arts literally and all inclusive: we'll celebrate all the arts, from culinary to visual and everything in between. Come and enjoy the day!
Here’s what you need to know:
• When: Saturday, July 18, 10 am to 4 pm, rain or shine
• Where: Historic Stowe Street in the heart of downtown Waterbury. The street is closed to vehicles on the day of the festival. Waterbury is 10 miles from Stowe, Montpelier and Waitsfield, 25 miles from Burlington.
• What: The festival consists of artist exhibitions, live music, dance performances, art and culinary demonstrations and a community arts parade.
• How: Be a part of the Stowe Street Arts Festival – click here for artist registration form and fee information. Discount for early-bird registration - April 1. Musical and performance artists are invited to request stage time – email email@example.com with the details of your proposed performance.
• Why: The Waterbury community values the arts and artists, and we want to make July 18 a day for all of us to celebrate the artists in our midst!
If you have questions please contact Elissa Campbell at 802-229-1342 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Revitalizing Waterbury hopes you will join our celebration on July 18. We want you in Waterbury!